Thursday, August 30, 2007

I LoveYour Blog Award


It seems that it’s a week for memes. I just received yet another wonderful award: this one from WalksFarWoman: herself an accomplished writer and storyteller (catch her latest published story here on Karen Mason’s Nameless Grace site), a philosopher, and a woman who dispenses great wisdom and inspiration. If the byline of her blog, Kissing the Dogwood (“Being the Best You Can Be”) isn’t hint enough, check out her philosophy posted on her blog. Here’s a small excerpt: “I have endured many of life’s slaps and knock outs but still I came around and ventured onwards because I knew I was here for a purpose, but aren’t we all. Low self-esteem, lack of confidence, loneliness, heartbreak, abandonment, rejection…I’ve had them all - and laughed in their face; they won’t defeat me, walksfarwoman is enduring and passionate and also very importantly - forgiving, you must be too…I offer my friendship to you unconditionally … Who am I? Just a traveller journeying with an open ticket between life and death, always learning, always smiling, always happy to greet a fellow traveller.”

So you know why I was delighted to find that she just loves my blog! Enough to bestow this award to me:Here are a few blogs, which, in turn, I think you'll just LOVE:
You can pass this award on to any other deserving blog. Now, go forth and multiply! :)

5 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Nina, you're a gem! Thanks so much for this super Award. Your blog is always a special place to visit.

Nina Munteanu said...

You're very welcome, Jean-Luc! You'll have to check tomorrow's post too, then... :) Friday, you know...

SQT said...

Hey thanks! This one will be fun to pass on.

ilker said...

Thanks for playing along Nina!

Diane Dehler said...

Nina, Thanks for this great award. I know it's been two months but I still appreciate it.